Sunday, October 21, 2012

I've Been BOO-ed!!!!!

I am so excited! My blog buddy Crystal from

sent me some Halloween love and BOO-ed me! I was sure hoping to get to join in the fun! I wanted to thank her and let everyone know I will be doing the requirements to accept this asap, but it might be a day or two! I have been insanely busy and  I know the next two weeks will be C...R...A...Z...Y since homecoming is coming up soon and I am a senior class sponsor. On top of all the normal class activities....float, banner, and skit, my son was nominated for Homecoming King and will be participating in extra activities for that! Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to all this, but this week is when all grades are due because report cards will go home Thursday and that's a long work day for me because it's parent/teacher conference night! At least I have a 4-day weekend to look forward to...:) Thanks again Crystal!



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and will reply by e-mail unless you are a no-reply blogger. Thanks for taking time to leave one...:) Vicky