Thursday, September 20, 2012

Finally Friday & Birthday Display Linky!


Hello everyone! I am so excited....it's Thursday night, which means tomorrow is Friday! 
Woo! Hoo! Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but I am so tired and can't wait to sleep in Saturday morning! Sleeping in for me means I lay in the bed until 7:30 or 8:00 and then get up and laze around for a while before being productive. The last two Saturdays I have been at workshops that started at 7:30 a.m.! I thought this Pooh Bear was too cute...:) Don't you just love him? Who couldn't love Pooh...:) Thinking of Pooh makes me think of my daughter Miranda.....I've always called her Randa Pooh. My precious girl is turning 23 next week! Where oh where did the time go? This seems like a good segue to lead me into my next topic which is the birthday display linky I'm joining! 


I'm linking up with Erica over at Blog Hoppin' for her Birthday Display Linky. I've shared my birthday board before, but I'm sharing again for this linky! The board on the left is my Sweet Rewards board. I didn't have a picture of the B-day board by itself. 


I made the banner myself....the fabric has sprinkles all over it in my colors....Turquoise, green, orange, & pink! It is too cute...:) I made the letters on MS Word and laminated them. They are just taped to the banner.


I give my kiddos their favorite candy for their birthday along with this card (below) I designed on Vista Print. I actually had a student with a birthday today. She bought me the cutest little owl candle votive cup. I wish I had taken a picture of it....I was going to but totally forgot! Maybe tomorrow....anywho, I told her that was a first for me....a student bringing me a present on their birthday!  She is such a sweetie! I have another student birthday tomorrow and Saturday! I have their goodies waiting on them...:)


I hope you enjoyed....be sure to stop by anytime!

Be Blessed!
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and will reply by e-mail unless you are a no-reply blogger. Thanks for taking time to leave one...:) Vicky