Saturday, September 8, 2012

Who Doesn't Love a Fun Game!

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend....mine is going great but it has been super busy so far! It started with a Friday night football game....Go Bears! We won 48-8....it was an awesome game! Then, this morning I had to be up bright and early to attend a Learning Wheels workshop at 7:30. Well, I didn't have to be....I signed up for it. Anywho, it was a science workshop where they teach you these really fun games to play with the kids for review of all the concepts they are learning. It is a super fun workshop....and I made an easy $150.00 as well as getting around $200.00 worth of games for free!!! They are really fun games and the kids love them. Debrah Harman, one of the creators of the company, was our trainer. She is from Texas and is just the sweetest lady! You can read about her company here. They do math, reading, and science workshops and they are all lots of fun. Here are the games I got. You can read about them here if you are interested.






Well, anyway, I got home around 2:00 and decided to blog for a while before I get ready to head out to hang out with the hubs and some of our closest friends..) Not sure what we will do.....maybe game night....maybe just hang out and talk....who knows, but it will be a fun night. It's raining....AGAIN....in good old sunny Florida, so I do know we won't be outside. I would love a good game of redneck golf if it was nice out! If you've never played, you should! Here's a picture of the game. It is so much fun!

This is a picture I found online to show you! I wish this lawn belonged to me!
Maybe a game of Jamaican Rummy! That's a fun game...:) Anywho, we'll find something to do. I hope you all have a fun evening spent with the ones you love the most...:) 

Before I go, I wanted to share an exciting bit of news! I can feel a slight bit of fall in the air!!!
This is always a huge welcome in Florida....I am so tired of the heat and humidity!
I absolutely love the fall....minus the allergy problems that always flare up! I love the weather, the colors, the decor, the holidays, I just love it all!

Be Blessed!
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and will reply by e-mail unless you are a no-reply blogger. Thanks for taking time to leave one...:) Vicky