Monday, September 24, 2012

Randomness!

Well, it finally happened....my allergies hit me full force yesterday! That's what I get for being productive and cleaning out and organizing the shed! I needed to get to my fall decor though and decided to clean and organize while I was at it. I have yet to put the fall decor up....I have felt too bad! Anywho.....I had to stay home today and have been miserable all day! I have been taking Zyrtec and Benadryl in hopes of this mess improving before tomorrow! I have been doing a lot of this.....


and this......

Hopefully I will feel better for tomorrow! I do not like to miss work....too much to teach and not enough days to do it!

I am a little disappointed that nobody has linked up and shared their teacher bag yet. I was so looking forward to seeing some of the bags other teachers carry. I need to come up with something lots of people can link up with I guess. It was my first one so I wasn't expecting too much...:) It's not too late though, so if you didn't see it, go check it out and link up! You can read about it here!


I titled this post randomness because I really didn't have a definite plan when I started it so it is truly random! I wanted to share a cute pic of my daughter Miranda at the FSU/Clemson game Saturday night. She is the one in the FSU shirt! She is with a couple of friends and FSU's own Garnet & Gold glitter guys. 


These two guys paint themselves garnet and gold and cover themselves in glitter for the games. They do a great job getting the crowd excited! They are too cute....they must have developed a love for glitter in elementary school! I don't know where they get all that glitter but they must pay a fortune for it every year. I read that it takes about 3 pounds of glitter each per guy each game! I recently found out that these guys always come from the Baptist Collegiate Ministries organization which makes me love them all the more...:) You can read about how they are selected here
Here's a better picture of them.....


Anywho....I know this was a totally random post! I was just in a random kind of mood I guess...:) I'm off to go cook some supper.....mushroom swiss muenster burgers and fries! I am so hungry since I haven't really eaten today. My sweet hubby ran by the grocery store after work and picked up stuff for me! Have a wonderful week!

Be Blessed....:)
...

2 comments:

  1. Talk about die-hard fans!! Love the Glitter Guys!! Feel better soon!!
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they sure are Crystal! Can you imagine being covered in glitter for several hours! Thanks and I am feeling a little better...:)

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply by e-mail unless you are a no-reply blogger. Thanks for taking time to leave one...:) Vicky