Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Made It Times 4!

I don't know about you, but I have been super busy this weekend! I am trying to finish up all my classroom decor because I start putting my room together today!!! Woo! Hoo! I can hardly wait...:) Before I leave though, I wanted to share a few projects I made for my kindergarten room! I'm linking up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It....go check it out!
 First up is this bulletin board. I forgot this thing was even in my shed. It used to hang on my daughter's bedroom door. It had seen better days, so I decided to cover the whole thing with this sunny yellow polka dot fabric from my stash and I used the tea towel and bicycle clips that I ordered from World Market on it to make it even cuter...:) I also added some rick rack,  pom pom fringe, and buttons....all from my stash and this is what I ended up with! I love it...:) I will pin personal items on it....photos, note cards, etc.







Next, I put a few of my cupcake liners to use to show you this little sweetie that will hang in my classroom. I just love it. It is hanging in my craft room in this pic so...please overlook the clutter! It got a workout yesterday...:) I just love the liners as sweet little shades for the white lights....magical!






I also made this adorable book jacket banner to hang in my windows! I have it stretched across my craft room here. I dug through the books I had at home and found 11 jackets.....just enough for what I needed. I love how stinkin' cute it turned out...:)



Last crafty thing to share is this name banner to hang over my desk. I still have to run ribbon through the top part, but it turned out super cute. I just love all the bright fun colors!






Well, that's it for today! I have a super cool project my hubby has been helping me with, but it's not ready to be revealed yet! I still have to paint it, so maybe sometime this week. I am off to school to get busy! I have so much to do but am so excited to get started. So....have a blessed day everyone!

...

7 comments:

  1. Love all of your creations. The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Vicky!!! Enjoy your decorating. I'm on my way to my classroom too. I will post my Monday Made It later today!
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVIN' your idea of the book jacket banner! Clever!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute display with the cupcake liners over the lights! And I love your name banner! I'm making one for over my desk too!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Looking at your decorating is getting me excited about starting on my own room!

    Fourth Grade Eyes http://fourthgradeeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky, EVERYTHING you made this week is AWESOME! I'm in love with the cupcake liners on the lights and the book jackets. HOW CREATIVE!!!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love how everything turned out! You are much more creative than I! lol.

    -Gayla
    Teach On.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will reply by e-mail unless you are a no-reply blogger. Thanks for taking time to leave one...:) Vicky