Saturday, July 14, 2012

I'm Back!

Seems like I haven't been on in days but in reality, it's only been a couple! I have been in Tallahassee moving my daughter Miranda into her brand new condo! Boy.....am I tired pooped! Her new place is two stories and I'm not used to climbing stairs several times a day!!! I am sore, but we had a lot of fun too, and she loves her new place! 
Here's a few pictures of her new room....


She is a Phantom of the Opera nut and she has had this poster for years. She always displays it over the head of her bed. My aunt gave her the poster....she used to own a movie theater. Too cool! We're still looking for the perfect comforter set!


Here are some of the vintage items we have been collecting. She fell in love with the old briefcase on top when we were at a yard sale one day. The dark blue suitcase under it belonged to my Granny and the one on the floor is the one I just found last week at a thrift store. We added a couple vintage poetry books (from the same aunt who gave her the poster), a little globe, and her Broadway street sign we made a couple years ago. It is a real reflective sign and we put the lettering on with the Cricut!


This is her desk area....I redid the chair for her. I bought it at a thrift store for $2 or $3, repainted it and recovered the seat and now she has a cute little chair to sit in!


This is a shot of her bathroom.....I took this one so you could see the New York City shower curtain my mom and I made for her. I originally bought the fabric to make her a quilt, but we thought it would make a cool shower curtain and it did!

FSU.....Fear the Spear!!

 While we were in Tally, we went to FSU's campus to take some casual shots for her graduation party invitations. They turned out really good. Here are just a couple of my favorites. 
FSU has a beautiful campus.....and maybe I'm partial, 
but the girl in the pictures is beautiful too...:)




This last one is too funny...:)   She graduates August 11th with a Bachelor's in Social Science. She is hoping to get all her certifications out of the way over this next year and apply for a job teaching High School next year. Anyway, I can't tell you how proud I am of my beautiful Miranda....:) She is my heart!
Be blessed!
 ...

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and will reply by e-mail unless you are a no-reply blogger. Thanks for taking time to leave one...:) Vicky