Sunday, July 8, 2012

So.......

I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now, so I decided why not start one when I am overwhelmed with so many things on my To Do list as well as having a new teaching assignment......at another new school......for the third year in a row! But hey....it's all good, as you can tell by the title of my blog! These were my inspiration fot the title....well, after about 317 attempts to find an address that was available anyway!
I found these cute Keep Calm signs on Pinterest of course! I mean, who doesn't go straight to Pinterest for inspiration these days? Anyway, I am excited to begin this blogging journey and I hope to make some new friends along the way! So, come on and follow me...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and will reply by e-mail unless you are a no-reply blogger. Thanks for taking time to leave one...:) Vicky